Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018 at 7:30 PM​
Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2019 at 7:30 PM​
Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019 at 7;30 PM

Wednesday, Mar. 13, 2019 at 7:30 PM

Upcoming RAC meetings: 


What Are The Owen Brown Village Covenants?

The Covenants are binding legal obligations between the Owen Brown Community Association and each lot owner in the village. They “run with the land,” as part of your deed of ownership, which means the obligation transfers to all successive owners. You should have received the Owen Brown Covenants within days of signing the contract for your new home. Our Covenants assure residents of certain standards for land use, architectural design, and property maintenance throughout the village. They also provide you membership in the Owen Brown Community Association and establish the mechanism for the operation of that association.

Why Do We Have Architectural Guidelines?

The goal of the Covenants is to keep our community an attractive, desirable place in which to live, and to protect property values. The Guidelines function as a practical application of the Covenants, so that residents know what is typically allowed and/or expected with regard to the exterior maintenance or changes to their home and property. 


Selling Your Home in Owen Brown?

If you are selling your home in Owen Brown, you may need to purchase a resale packet at our office for $25.  The packet includes the legal documents for both the Owen Brown Community Association (By-laws, Articles of Incorporation, etc) and the Columbia Association.  You also may want to request a letter of compliance, which can be done electronically by clicking the button below or in person.  Lastly, if you live in a townhome or condominium community, you will need to check with your individual homeowner's association to obtain any resale documents or fees due information.  Columbia Association (CPRA) assessment fees (annual and outstanding payments) can be obtained from the CA assessment office at (410) 715-3137 or by emailing 

Quick Links: (Forms must be downloaded before filling in.)

Residential Complaint Form